Monday, January 26, 2009

You Gotta Fight - For Your Right - To Potty

Had a bit of a weird moment today.

Daddy had me sitting on the potty, like we usually do, reading the New Yorker and all (there is a bunny on the front). Anyway, I realize that I gotta pee something fierce. I try holding it in for a while, but eventually it comes out.

Now, I expect Daddy to freak out, since he never seems to like it when I pee anywhere but my diaper. Not on the changing table, not on the bathroom rug - nowhere.

But he notices it and freaks out... but in a good way. He was all sorts of excited and told me I was a very good girl, all that stuff. I don't get it, but I'll take it.

If he gets this excited about me peeing on the potty... I wonder what he would do if I dropped a twosie. Maybe I'll try it.

No comments: