Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hittin' the Gym

I went to a new place today. Apparently, over at Mercer park they open up the gym for kids every morning. Sounds cool, right? So Daddy and I trotted over there to check it out.

We met up with my friend Rosie and it was a BLAST. I mean, there were kids everywhere. The place was hopping. They had all kinds of stuff to play with - balls and slides and mats to roll on and elephants to ride and all kinds of other stuff.

They had these giant basketball hoops, but Daddy couldn't lift me up high enough to use them, so I will have to just keep shooting hoops at home until I get a little bigger, or Daddy gets a little taller.

All that activity took it's toll, so Rosie and I had to take a juice break for a while. After playing some more, we all hopped in our cars and I took Rosie to the Pet Store. She had never been there, but I showed her all around. We saw the puppies and kitties and bunnies and guinea pigs and ferrets and snakes and birdies and mice and fishies. It was quite an experience.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have survived this winter without Mercer up to this point. We **lived** there, dude.

Now you're IN. The goodness, it will saturate you. Your child... playing happily... while you sit on a bleacher for a while. And then they nap like a mutha. Win/win.

Baby Claire said...

Daddy says I don't have the activity level that some little boys have, so we didn't need to go there. But now that I have seen it, we'll be back lots and lots.