Thursday, January 15, 2009

Doctor, Doctor

So, I've been to the doctor this week.

Now, I know what you are thinking. Don't worry. I'm fine. Seriously.

BUT, I have come up with an interesting theory. It is much better to go to the doctor when you are sick than when you are fine.

This trip was a breeze. We went there, they gave me a quick look over, then sent me on my way with THREE stickers and some tasty pink stuff called "medicine" that I get to eat three times a day.

Whenever I go when I am feeling fine, they give me shots. And no medicine.

So the lesson here is only go to doctors when you are sick.

1 comment:

MommyLisa said...

Saw your blog - had to comment on this.

My daughter was three on Jan. 9 - when we went to the doctor she said to me, "Mom, the doctor is NOT going to hurt my legs. He can't even touch them, OKAY?"

apparently shots are a universal downer. ;)