Thursday, January 29, 2009

School Daze

Looks like this kid is headed to school.

Well, kinda school. Mommy found this "pre" pre-school/playgroup kinda thing going on and sent Daddy and I to investigate this morning and see if we liked it.

I'll be starting next week. Every Thursday morning, baby.

It's the awesomest. Basically, this lady Joanie invites six kids over to her place and we get to play and sing and learn stuff and eat snacks and paint and all kinds of stuff. It was great, I didn't want to leave this morning. All the kids are my age and they are fun to play with. One little girl is even named Claire, so it will be easy for me to remember that one.

When we were there, I wanted to make a good impression so my application could be accepted. So while the kids were playing flashcards, I made sure I shouted out the right answers. "Green!" "Cow!" "Star!" "Oval!" "Piggie!". Yeah, I got 'em all right, even though I was the youngest there. Joanie said I was very bright.

Now that I am enrolled, I think I need to get a backpack.

No comments: