Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sweet New Digs

OK, so I mentioned how than nice couple was going to let me stay with them, right? Well this little girl got hooked up!!

First off, I've got my own room. Nice purple walls, cherry furnishings, rocking chair - the whole nine yards. On top of that, they are letting me use their Graco Pack-n-Play, which is totally tricked out with a basinet, changing table, mobile and a thing to hold diapers. And it's green (I TOTALLY love green... half my clothes are green).

I'm still getting the rockstar treatment too. They gave me a freaking spongebath for crying out loud. I was so excited that I did just that - cried out loud. I was all like, "THIS IS AWESOME!!!" I felt kinda bad about dropping a little "baby mustard" in the tub, but it's all good. They think everything I do is cute. (I'm sure that will last forever too ;) ).

I'm still pretty tired from the move, so I've been sleeping alot. When I get really stressed, there is this massaging chair they have that rocks. I can just feel the stress melt away. It's like a trip to the Greek Isles crossed with a facial - all concentrated into 5 minutes.

OH MY GOD, I almost forgot. Did you know that I have a fist? I totally just bumped into it one day. Makes for good sucking - which I am really getting good at. Dad notcied that too, because the other night when I shot out a bit of projectile dookie at him during a change, he said "Claire, you suck".

No comments: