Saturday, January 20, 2007

She Who Smelt It...

Now, I don't mean to offend anyone here, but over the last few days I have noticed something new around my changing pad. Lets just say our new friend Odor has been making an appearance during diaper changes.

Strange, because I had never smelled anything like that before. I mean, you always hear the saying about someone being so cute her poop don't stink... that was me.

Then a few days ago, Mom plops me on the pad and suddenly - WHOOOSH - there it is. Having had plenty of experience with my own poo over the previous week, I naturally assumed that Mom just floated an air biscuit. But then the smell was there the next changing... and the next... and the next... and the next... I realized either my parents eat a lot of beans, or this foul stench was coming from me.

So, needless to say I am watching my fiber intake from now on.

No comments: