Sunday, January 28, 2007

Not Just One Dox, But a Paradox

OK, so my new favorite thing is rocking. Not like wailing out bending riffs on a guitar, kicking over a half-stack and belting out lyrics - but being held in a chair and swaying back and forth. I totally can't get enough of it.

Here is the twisted part, though. While it is my favorite thing, it puts me to sleep right away, therefore robbing me of enjoying it more. What's up with that? Its a total catch-22. If the universe made any sense, I would be able to sleep through a bath, but be wide awake through all that sweet rocking action.

And speaking of the other kind of rocking (you know... "And the Dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHT!!!!") I may have to do that someday too. I've heard Daddy playing a guitar some, so maybe he can teach me. Sleater-Kinney has left a female void that needs to be filled.

ROCK ON!!

No comments: