Monday, September 28, 2009

While I Was Away

Lots of stuff to bring you up to date on.

First off, Paige and I (and Mommy and Daddy, of course) took a road trip to Indianapolis to see Grandma and Grandpa. It was awesome. We got to see a lot of people, and I got to introduce my little sister to them.

We also got to go to the zoo, which was awesome. And this time the Tiger wasn't in hiding. He was right there for all to see. I even roared at him. Even cooler than that was the dolphin show. They had a HUGE swimming pool with dolphins that jumped and flipped and everything. I need to get a dolphin for my swimming pool.

Then we came back to have a birthday party for Grandpa. Grandma made a cake, and she let me decorate it.

It was lots of fun, but the ride home was even better. Get this, there was a screen that dropped down from the top of the car and showed Elmo videos. It was so amazing I didn't even mind that we had to stop three times for Paige and the trip took eight hours.

After we got home, things kept getting better. Daddy found a tricycle for sale online and we got it. It's great. Old school red and white - really classy.

Now, I did have to give something up for it... my pacifier that I used in bed. I figured it was a good deal. I am two and a half. First couple nights were rough, but its getting better.

I am a big girl, after all.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Claire, love that new big girl trike. Your cake decorating skills really made Grandpa's birthday cake special. Keep practicing. Paige, you won't remember the trip home but one day Claire will fill you in with all the wonderful details. LOVE TO ALL, Grandma