Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend Hazing

Daddy and I took another trip over the weekend, going over to picturesque Des Moines for a night. Daddy went to a wedding, but it started at 7 pm, and that is took late for this little girl. I turn into a pumpkin around 8 bells, so I figured I would just hang back with Daddy's friends, who we were staying with.

Now, I had overheard a few stories about Joel, so I was very intrigued to hang with him and his wife Stacie for the night. He seemed kinda normal to me, though. I was kinda looking forward to him trying to fill the house with sand and throw a beach party or something, but no dice. He seems to be the kind of guy that is making the best decisions of his life.

They did have a kitty I could play with, so that was fun.

Daddy told me that since Joel doesn't have any babies, I should give him the "full experience". I figured I would give him the old "Three P" - poop, pee and puke. The look on his face was priceless when stuff started coming out both ends.

I love messin' with the noobies.

No comments: