Thursday, February 1, 2007

GO HORSE!!!

So I think I am coming down with a bit of a fever...

SUPER BOWL FEVER!!!

My Colts are going to the Super Bowl!!! I have been waiting for this my whole life. I mean, I remember when I was little, laying in my Grandma Sara's arms watching Adam Vinatieri's five field goals beat the Ravens. Another time, I sat with Mom and Auntie Megan watching Peyton Manning drive the Colts down for a last-minute victory over the Patriots. Man, you just knew they were going to score... I can't ever remember Peyton not coming through in the clutch. And that other guy Tom Brady? I have never seen him even win a game in my life.

While Mom and I are psyched for the game, Daddy is a little more tepid. He must not be much of a football fan - although he is cheering for the Colts. He says he likes them because Dallas Clark and Bob Sanders used to wear Black and Gold. Can you imagine picking a football team based on colors? He does talk about some old time team called the Vikings, however. I guess they played way back in the day... when it was called the "regular season".

1 comment:

SARA said...

Go Hawkeyes!

Sara
http://lanechinaadoption.blogspot.com